Thursday, March 20, 2008

First Day of Spring!

Well, I started this post earlier at school. But I couldn't publish it because my pictures were stuck in my camera. I had left my A/V to USB wire at home. But now you can see them too!
It is such a beautiful day outside! I woke up this morning to a torrential downpour outside. But you wouldn't be able to tell that now! I really like the weather here in the Winter, early Spring, and Fall (Summer can be sweltering).
Yep, now it is early spring. Its sunny and breezy. Just the right temperature: not too hot, not too cold. The sky is soooo blue. Look how well the colors go together!


The bright green of the trees against the clear blue of the sky! God knows how to make everything pleasing!
And there are flowers everywhere! I lOVE the flowers! Especially flowering trees!( But I couldn't find any of those.)

This bush seemed to have nothing but flowers! It was completely covered! How beautiful!

There's a whole bunch of these just growing freely along the side walk going to the campus boxes.

So pretty!


And I love these tiny little flowers that poke up out of the middle of the grass. They are so few and delicate. So cute!
And these are just the pictures. They are nothing like the real life things! I wish I could just walk around taking pictures and looking at random stuff all day. But, I couldn't, because I was in here....

(photo courtesy of computer orbi cam. Read about it in Ilmarë's post.)

....studying. Well, I was blogging, actually. But I should have been studying, or writing my paper, or finishing my Spanish lab, or reading my assigned chapters, or completing the tutorials..... I can't stand it when my hair does that flippy thing! Honestly, sometimes I look like a brown haired Selphi from FFVIII.
Well, when I got home I noticed something odd. So i took a picture of it.

Can you notice it?

How about now?

Now?
Well, I really don't know what it was. But it looked like a very reflective cloud with a bit of a rainbow in it. And this is very odd because it hadn't rained or looked like it was going to rain since early morning. And, as you can see in the first picture, it wasn't very cloudy out. Odd.

I figured that I'd take a quick shot of our lovely "castello" while I had my camera out. This was right after I took those shots of the "glowing cloud."
Anyway, I hope this nice weather keeps up for tomorrow. My Mom, my siblings, and I are hoping to go to the beach! We've been trying to go for the past three weekends, but the weather would suddenly turn cold and windy the night before. Hopefully, not this time! Chao!

1 comment: